Report NEP-DGE-2002-10-08This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bob Hart & Jim Malley & Ulrich Woitek, 2001. "Real Wages and the Cycle: The View from the Frequency Domain," Working Papers 2001_2, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Hongyi Li & Danyang Xie & Heng-fu Zou, 2002. "Dynamics of Income Distribution," GE, Growth, Math methods 0210001, EconWPA.
- Gabriel J Felbermayr & Omar Licandro, 2002. "Embodied technical change in a two-sector AK model," Macroeconomics 0210001, EconWPA.
- Hafedh Bouakez & Emanuela Cardia & Francisco J. Ruge-Murcia, 2002. "Habit Formation and the Persistence of Monetary Shocks," Working Papers 02-27, Bank of Canada.
- François Ortalo-Magné & Sven Rady, . "Homeownership: Volatile Housing Prices, Low Labor Mobility and High Income Dispersion," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 02-04, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Hafedh Bouakez, 2002. "Nominal Rigidity, Desired Markup Variations, and Real Exchange Rate Persistence," Working Papers 02-26, Bank of Canada.
- François Ortalo-Magné & Sven Rady, 2002. "Housing Market Dynamics: On the Contribution of Income Shocks and Credit Constraints," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 02-01, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.