Report NEP-DGE-2002-04-03This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Barinci, Jean-Paul & Chéron, Arnaud, 2001. "Real business cycles and the animal spirits hypothesis in a CIA economy," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 0110, CEPREMAP.
- John Hassler & José V. Rodríguez Mora & Kjetil Storesletten & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 1998. "Equilibrium unemployment insurance," Economics Working Papers 605, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 1999.
- Chéron, Arnaud, 2001. "Participation limitée, rigidités de prix et propagation des impulsions monétaires : une évaluation quantitative," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 0111, CEPREMAP.
- Fabio Ghironi, 2002. "Endogenously persistent output dynamics: A puzzle for the sticky-price model?," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 527, Boston College Department of Economics.
- John Hassler & José V. Rodríguez Mora & Kjetil Storesletten & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2001. "A positive theory of geographic mobility and social insurance," Economics Working Papers 604, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.