Report NEP-DEV-2012-07-14This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roman Stöllinger, 2012. "International Spillovers in a World of Technology Clubs," wiiw Working Papers 79, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Félix Badolo & Fousseini Traore, 2012. "Impact of Rising World Rice Prices on Poverty and Inequality in Burkina Faso," Working Papers halshs-00713258, HAL.
- Tatsuyoshi Miyakoshi & Laixun Zhao, 2012. "Measuring Households' Vulnerability to Idiosyncratic and Covariate Shocks – the case of Bangladesh," Discussion Paper Series DP2012-19, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Miquel Pellicer & Vimal Ranchhod, 2012. "Inequality Traps and Human Capital Accumulation in South Africa," SALDRU Working Papers 86, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Chen, Shaohua & Ravallion, Martin, 2012. "More relatively-poor people in a less absolutely-poor world," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6114, The World Bank.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Manachotphong, Wanwiphang, 2012. "Universal health care and informal labor markets : the case of Thailand," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6116, The World Bank.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Esther Dufloi & Maitreesh Ghatak & Jeanne Lafortune, 2012. "Marry for What? Caste and Mate Selection in Modern India," Documentos de Trabajo 423, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Wei Liao & Kevin K. Tsui, 2012. "China's Outward Direct Investment: Evidence from a New Micro Dataset," Working Papers 172012, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Mottaleb Khondoker & Kaliappa Kalirajan, 2012. "Determinants of Labor-Intensive Exports by the Developing Countries: A Cross Country Analysis," ASARC Working Papers 2012-09, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Eleftherios Goulas & Athina Zervoyianni, 2012. "Economic Growth and Crime: Does Uncertainty Matter?," Working Paper Series 51_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Jamal Ibrahim Haidar, 2012. "The Impact of Business Regulatory Reforms on Economic Growth," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12044, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Jamal Ibrahim Haidar, 2012. "Trade and productivity: self-selection or learning-by-exporting in India," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12046, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Bah, El-hadj M. & Cooper, Geoff, 2012. "Constraints to the Growth of Small Firms in Northern Myanmar," MPRA Paper 39819, University Library of Munich, Germany.