Report NEP-DEV-2012-03-14This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vibhuti Mendiratta, 2011. "Report on Impact Evaluation in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers DT/2011/13, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Siegel, Melissa & Fransen, Sonja, 2012. "New Technologies in remittances sending: Opportunities for mobile remittances in Africa," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 018, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Item repec:dgr:euriss:536 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Minquan Liu, 2011. "Understanding the Pattern of Growth and Equity in the Peopleâ€™s Republic of China," Development Economics Working Papers 23205, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Masahiko Aoki, 2011. "The Five-Phases of Economic Development and Institutional Evolution in China and Japan," Development Economics Working Papers 23196, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Takashi Kihara, 2012. "Effective Development Aid : Selectivity, Proliferation and Fragmentation, and the Growth Impact of Development Assistance," Development Economics Working Papers 23194, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Julan Du & Qing He & Oliver M. Rui, 2011. "Channels of Interprovincial Consumption Risk Sharing in the Peopleâ€™s Republic of China," Development Economics Working Papers 23202, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Adenutsi, Deodat E., 2011. "Do remittances alleviate poverty and income inequality in poor countries? Empirical evidence from sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 37130, University Library of Munich, Germany.