Report NEP-DEV-2011-06-25This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Catherine Guirkinger & Jean-Philippe Platteau, 2011. "The Effect of Land Scarcity on Farm Structure: Empirical Evidence from Mali," Working Papers 1109, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Jane Golley & Rod Tyers, 2011. "Contrasting Giants: Demographic Change and Economic Performance in China and India," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 11-04, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Kedir, Abbi M. & Disney, Richard & Dasgupta, Indraneel, 2011. "Why Use ROSCAs When You Can Use Banks? Theory and Evidence from Ethiopia," IZA Discussion Papers 5767, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Emerson, Patrick M. & McGough, Bruce, 2011. "Learning about Education," IZA Discussion Papers 5756, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Isaksson, Ann-Sofie, 2011. "Unequal Property Rights: A study of land right inequalities in Rwanda," Working Papers in Economics 507, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Keith Blackburn & Gonzalo F. Forgues-Puccio, 2011. "Foreign Aid - a Fillip for Development or a Fuel for Corruption?," CDMA Working Paper Series 201107, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Heinemann, Friedrich & Schneider, Friedrich G., 2011. "Religion and the shadow economy," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-038, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Adalgiso Amendola & Joshy Easaw & Antonio Savoia, 2011. "Inequality in Developing Economies: The Role of Institutional Development," Discussion Papers 1107, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Di Maro, V., 2011. "Investing in human capital to escape poverty: evidence from Latin America," Open Access publications from University College London http://discovery.ucl.ac.u, University College London.
- Dang, Duc Anh, 2010. "The long term impact of Vietnam war's veteran on economic governance," MPRA Paper 26347, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 May 2011.
- Margaret S. McMillan & Dani Rodrik, 2011. "Globalization, Structural Change and Productivity Growth," NBER Working Papers 17143, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.