Report NEP-DEV-2010-07-03This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xing, Chunbing, 2010. "Residual Wage Inequality in Urban China, 1995-2007," IZA Discussion Papers 5003, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Shijun Ding & Laura Meriluoto & W. Robert Reed & Daoyun Tao & Haitao Wu, 2010. "The Impact of Agricultural Technology Adoption of Income Inequality in Rural China," Working Papers in Economics 10/41, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Christian Ahlin, 2010. "Matching for Credit: Risk and Diversification in Thai Microcredit Groups," Working Papers id:2588, eSocialSciences.
- Abdul Malik, 2010. "Quality and Coordination of Official Development Aid in Pakistan," Working Papers id:2586, eSocialSciences.
- Croser, Johanna & Anderson, Kym, 2010. "Agricultural distortions in Sub-Saharan Africa : trade and welfare indicators, 1961 to 2004," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5344, The World Bank.
- Rodriguez-Pose, Andres, 2010. "Trade and regional inequality," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5347, The World Bank.
- Calderon, Cesar & Fuentes, Rodrigo, 2010. "Characterizing the business cycles of emerging economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5343, The World Bank.
- Guonan Ma & Wang Yi, 2010. "China's high saving rate: myth and reality," BIS Working Papers 312, Bank for International Settlements.
- Khondoker Abdul Mottaleb & Kaliappa Kalirajan, 2010. "Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in Developing Countries: A Comparative Analysis," ASARC Working Papers 2010-13, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- HOANG-VU EOZENOU, Patrick & HOANG-VU EOZENOU, Patrick & HOANG-VU EOZENOU, Patrick, 2010. "Essays on Risk-Sharing and Development," Open Access publications from European University Institute urn:hdl:1814/14186, European University Institute.
- Bertrand BLANCHETON (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113) & Lambert OPARA-OPIMBA (Université de Bordeaux), 2010. "Foreign Direct Investment in Africa: What are the Key Factors of Attraction aside from Natural Resources?," Cahiers du GREThA 2010-14, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Juliano Assuncao & Leandro Carvalho, 2010. "Financial Constraints, Endogenous Educational Choices and Self-Selection of Migrants," Working Papers 758, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Leandro Carvalho, 2010. "Poverty and Time Preference," Working Papers 759, RAND Corporation Publications Department.