Report NEP-DEV-2010-03-20This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:bwp:bwppap:10909 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:bwp:bwppap:11209 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Patrick Domingues, 2010. "The Health Consequences of Mozambican Civil War : an Anthropometric Approach," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00461513, HAL.
- Seth R. Gitter & Natalia Caldes, 2010. "Crisis, Food Security, and Conditional Cash Transfers in Nicaragua," Working Papers 2010-07, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2010.
- Derek Yu, 2010. "Poverty and inequality trends in South Africa using different survey data," Working Papers 04/2010, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Schnitzer, Monika, 2010. "Financial Constraints and Innovation: Why Poor Countries Don't Catch Up," IZA Discussion Papers 4786, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aldo Musacchio & André Carlos Martínez Fritscher & Martina Viarengo, 2010. "Colonial Institutions, Trade Shocks, and the Diffusion of Elementary Education in Brazil, 1889-1930," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-075, Harvard Business School, revised Dec 2012.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2010-06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:2448 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ags:midcwp:55056 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Minot, Nicholas, 2010. "Transmission of World Food Price Changes to African Markets and its Effect on Household Welfare," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 58563, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Chapoto, Antony & Jayne, Thomas S. & Kirimi, Lilian & Kadiyala, Suneetha, 2009. "Characteristics Associated with Prime-Age Mortality in Eastern and Southern Africa: Evidence from Zambia and Kenya," Food Security International Development Working Papers 56782, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:201003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:201002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lekha S. Chakraborty, 2010. "Determining Gender Equity in Fiscal Federalism-- Analytical Issues and Empirical Evidence from India," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_590, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Item repec:got:cegedp:92 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Akay, Alpaslan & Martinsson, Peter & Medhin, Haileselassie, 2010. "Does Relative Position Matter in Poor Societies? Evidence from a Survey Experiment in Rural Ethiopia," Discussion Papers dp-10-05-efd, Resources For the Future.