Report NEP-DEV-2009-12-05This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raul Ramos & Jordi SuriÃ±ach & Manuel ArtÃs, 2009. "Human capital spillovers, productivity and regional convergence in Spain," Working Papers, Xarxa de ReferÃ¨ncia en Economia Aplicada (XREAP) XREAP2009-15, Xarxa de ReferÃ¨ncia en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Nov 2009.
- Robert A. Blecker & Gerardo Esquivel, 2009. "NAFTA, Trade, and Development," Working Papers, American University, Department of Economics 2009-24, American University, Department of Economics.
- Daniel Chiquiar & Manuel Ramos Francia, 2009. "Competitiveness and Growth of the Mexican Economy," Working Papers 2009-11, Banco de México.
- Dante Contreras & Patricia Medrano, 2009. "Evidence of neighborhood e?ects on educational performance in the chilean school voucher system," Working Papers, University of Chile, Department of Economics wp302, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Brian McCaig, 2009. "The Reliability of Matches in the 2002-2004 Vietnam Household Living Standards Survey Panel," CEPR Discussion Papers 622, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Matthew A Cole & Robert J R Elliott & Jing Zhang, 2009. "Growth, Foreign Direct Investment and the Environment: Evidence From Chinese Cities," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham 09-15, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Matthew A Cole & Robert J R Elliott & Jing Zhang, 2009. "Corruption, Governance and FDI Location in China: A Province-Level Analysis," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham 09-14, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Patrick GUILLAUMONT, 2009. "Assessing the Economic Vulnerability of Small Island Developing States and the Least Developed Countries," Working Papers 200913, CERDI.
- Sampawende Jules TAPSOBA & Sylviane GUILLAUMONT JEANNENEY, 2009. "Aid and Income Stabilization," Working Papers 200916, CERDI.
- Maëlan LE GOFF & Christian EBEKE, 2009. "Why Migrants' Remittances Reduce Income Inequality in some Countries and not in Others?," Working Papers 200919, CERDI.
- Patrick GUILLAUMONT, 2009. "Aid effectiveness for poverty reduction:macroeconomic overview and emerging issues," Working Papers 200917, CERDI.
- Wan, Guanghua & Francisco, Ruth, 2009. "Why is Access to Basic Services Not Inclusive? A Synthesis with a Special Focus on Developing Asia," MPRA Paper 18861, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francisco, Ruth & Wan, Guanghua, 2009. "How is the Global Recession Impacting on Poverty and Social Spending? An ex ante assessment methodology with applications to developing Asia," MPRA Paper 18885, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lopez-Calva, Luis Felipe & Ortiz-Juarez, Eduardo, 2009. "Evidence and Policy Lessons on the Links between Disaster Risk and Poverty in Latin America," MPRA Paper 18342, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dubois, Pierre & Ligon, Ethan, 2009. "Nutrition and Risk Sharing Within the Household," CEPR Discussion Papers 7574, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.