Report NEP-DEV-2008-05-05This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sabina Alkire, 2007. "The Missing Dimensions of Poverty Data: An Introduction," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp001, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Vijaya Ramachandran & Manju Kedia Shah & Gaiv Tata, 2007. "How Does Influence-Peddling Impact Industrial Competition? Evidence from Enterprise Surveys in Africa," Working Papers 127, Center for Global Development.
- Nancy Birdsall, 2007. "Reflections on the Macro Foundations of the Middle Class in the Developing World," Working Papers 130, Center for Global Development.
- Steve Radelet, 2007. "Reviving Economic Growth in Liberia," Working Papers 133, Center for Global Development.
- David Roodman, 2007. "Macro Aid Effectiveness Research: A Guide for the Perplexed," Working Papers 135, Center for Global Development.
- Paul Hubbard, 2007. "Putting the Power of Transparency in Context: Information’s Role in Reducing Corruption in Uganda’s Education Sector," Working Papers 136, Center for Global Development.
- Christopher Blattman, 2008. "From Violence to Voting: War and political participation in Uganda," Working Papers 138, Center for Global Development.
- Devesh Kapur & Megan Crowley, 2008. "Beyond the ABCs: Higher Education and Developing Countries," Working Papers 139, Center for Global Development.
- Brambila Macias, Jose, 2008. "Modeling the Informal Economy in Mexico. A Structural Equation Approach," MPRA Paper 8504, University Library of Munich, Germany.