Report NEP-DEV-2006-03-11This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Srijit Mishra & Manoj Panda, 2005. "Growth and poverty in Maharashtra," Working Papers 2006-001, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Peter, Klara Sabirianova, 2006. "Public Sector Pay and Corruption: Measuring Bribery from Micro Data," IZA Discussion Papers 1987, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martin Browning & Jesus Carro, 2006. "Heterogeneity and Microeconometrics Modelling," CAM Working Papers 2006-03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Stephanie Seguino, 2005. "All Types of Inequality are Not Created Equal: Divergent Impacts of Inequality on Economic Growth," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_433, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Item repec:mse:wpsorb:v06014 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fumio Hayashi & Edward C. Prescott, 2006. "The Depressing Effect of Agricultural Institutions on the Prewar Japanese Economy," NBER Working Papers 12081, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jennifer Franz & Felix R. FitzRoy, 2005. "Child mortaility, poverty and environment in developing countries," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 200518, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Andres Erosa & Ana Hidalgo, 2005. "On Capital Market Imperfections as a Source of Low TFP and Economic Rents," Working Papers tecipa-200, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- L.Guarcello & S.Lyon & F.Rosati & C. Valdivia, 2004. "The influence of Orphanhood on Children’s Schooling and Labour: Evidence from Sub Saharan Africa," UCW Working Paper 13, Understanding Children's Work (UCW Programme).
- L.Guarcello & M. Manacorda & F. Rosati & J. Fares & S.Lyon & C. Valdivia, 2005. "School-to-Work Transitions in Sub-Saharan Africa: An overview," UCW Working Paper 15, Understanding Children's Work (UCW Programme).
- Arslan Razmi, 2006. "Aspects of Informalization and Income Distribution in Developing Countries: A Modified Specific Factors Approach," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2006-03, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Saleh, Ali Salman & Ndubisi, Nelson Oly, 2006. "SME Development in Malaysia: Domestic and Global Challenges," Economics Working Papers wp06-03, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Alessandra Bonfiglioli & Caterina Mendicino, 2004. "Financial liberalization, bank crises and growth: Assessing the links," Economics Working Papers 946, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Alessandra Bonfiglioli, 2005. "Equities and inequality," Economics Working Papers 947, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.