Report NEP-DEV-2004-02-23This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:unuint:200401 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:unuint:200402 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James P. Smith, 2004. "Measuring Health and Economic Status of Older Adults in Developing Countries," HEW, EconWPA 0402004, EconWPA.
- Alejandro Diaz-Bautista, 2004. "Mexico’s Industrial Engine of Growth: Cointegration and Causality," Econometrics, EconWPA 0402010, EconWPA.
- David B. Audretsch & Max Keilbach, 2004. "Entrepreneurship Capital and Economic Performance," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group 2004-01, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Christos Koulovatianos & Leonard J. Mirman, 2004. "Endogenous Public Policy and Long-Run Growth," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics, University of Cyprus Department of Economics 2-2004, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Niko Gobbin & Glenn Rayp, 2004. "Inequality and Growth: Does Time Change Anything," Development and Comp Systems, EconWPA 0402005, EconWPA.