Report NEP-DEV-2004-02-23This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rasiah, Rajah & Tamale, Henry, 2004. "Productivity, Exports, Skills and Technological Capabilities: A Study of Foreign and Local Manufacturing Firms in Uganda," Discussion Papers 01, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.
- Oyelaran-Oyeyinka, Banji, 2004. "Learning and Local Knowledge Institutions in African Industry," Discussion Papers 02, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.
- James P. Smith, 2004. "Measuring Health and Economic Status of Older Adults in Developing Countries," HEW 0402004, EconWPA.
- Alejandro Diaz-Bautista, 2004. "Mexico’s Industrial Engine of Growth: Cointegration and Causality," Econometrics 0402010, EconWPA.
- David B. Audretsch & Max Keilbach, 2004. "Entrepreneurship Capital and Economic Performance," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-01, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Christos Koulovatianos & Leonard J. Mirman, 2004. "Endogenous Public Policy and Long-Run Growth," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 2-2004, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Niko Gobbin & Glenn Rayp, 2004. "Inequality and Growth: Does Time Change Anything," Development and Comp Systems 0402005, EconWPA.