Report NEP-DEV-2003-07-10This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guillaume Gaulier, 2003. "Trade and Convergence: Revisiting Ben-David," Working Papers 2003-06, CEPII research center.
- Angel de la Fuente, 2003. "Human capital in a global and knowledge-based economy," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 576.03, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Miroslav Prokopijevic, 2002. "Does growth further improve economic freedom?," ICER Working Papers 16-2002, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Vani K. Borooah, 2002. "The Role of Maternal Literacy in Reducing the Risk of Child Malnutrition in India," ICER Working Papers 31-2002, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- V. Pandit, 2002. "Sustainable Economic Growth for India: An Exercise in Macroeconomic Scenario Building," Working papers 100, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:355 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mausumi Das, 2002. "Persistent Inequality: An Explanation Based on Limited Parental Altruism," Working papers 101, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Norman Gemmell & Richard Kneller, 2003. "Fiscal Policy, Growth and Convergence in Europe," Treasury Working Paper Series 03/14, New Zealand Treasury.
- Gabriel J. Felbermayr & Omar Licandro, . "The underestimated virtues of the two-sector AK model," Working Papers 2003-13, FEDEA.
- Angus Deaton and Jean Drèze & Jean Drèze, 2002. "Poverty and Inequality in India: A Reexamination," Working papers 107, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:unuint:200302 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mariani, Fabio & Padoan, Pierre Carlo, 2003. "The Growth-Finance Nexus and European Integration: A Macroeconomic Perspective," EIFC - Technology and Finance Working Papers 23, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.
- Sunil Kanwar, 2002. "Does Intellectual Property Lead to Intellectual Property Protection?," Working papers 108, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin & Arvind Subramanian, 2003. "Addressing the Natural Resource Curse: An Illustration from Nigeria," NBER Working Papers 9804, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guido Cozzi & Fabio Privileggi, 2002. "Wealth Polarization and Pulverization in Fractal Societies," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 39-2002, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Los, Bart & Timmer, Marcel P., 2003. "The 'appropriate technology' explanation of productivity growth differentials: an empirical approach," GGDC Research Memorandum 200361, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.