Report NEP-DEV-2003-04-21This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Friedrich Schneider & Christopher Bajada, 2003. "The Size and Development of the Shadow Economies in the Asia-Pacific," Economics working papers 2003-01, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Friedrich Schneider & Kausik Chaudhuri & Sumana Chatterjee, 2003. "The Size and Development of the Indian Shadow Economy and a Comparison with other 18 Asian Countries: An Empirical Investigation," Economics working papers 2003-02, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Tom Krebs, 2002. "Recursive Equilibrium in Endigenous Growth Models with Incomplete Markets," Working Papers 2002-30, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Tom Krebs, 2002. "Growth & Welfare Effects of Business Cycles In Economies with Idiosyncratic Human Capital Risk," Working Papers 2002-31, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Yoshiaki Sugimoto, 2003. "Inequality, Growth, and Overtaking," Data, EconWPA 0304001, EconWPA.
- Sylvain Dessy & DÃ©sirÃ© Vencatachellum, 2002. "Explaining Cross-Country Differences in Policy Response to Child Labour," Cahiers de recherche 02-03, HEC MontrÃ©al, Institut d'Ã©conomie appliquÃ©e.
- Kerk L. Phillips & Shen Kunrong, 2003. "What Effect does the Size of the State-Owned Sector Have on Regional Growth in China?," Development and Comp Systems 0304006, EconWPA.
- Giorgio Barba Navaretti & Ricardo Faini & Bernard Gauthier, 2002. "The Impact of Trade Liberalisation on Enterprises in Small Backward Economies: The Case of Chad and Gabon," Cahiers de recherche 02-05, HEC MontrÃ©al, Institut d'Ã©conomie appliquÃ©e.
- Dirk Bezemer & Jurgita Rutkauskaite & Romualdas Zemeckis, 2003. "Income Diversity in Rural Lithuania: Benefits, Barriers, and Incentives," Development and Comp Systems 0304004, EconWPA.
- Tom Krebs, 2002. "Asset Returns in an Endogenous Growth Model with Incomplete Markets," Working Papers 2002-18, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Ahmad, Alia, 2003. "Inequality in the Access to Education and Poverty in Bangladesh," Working Papers 2003:5, Lund University, Department of Economics.