Report NEP-DEV-2003-03-25This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bronwyn H. Hall, 2003. "The Financing of Research and Development," Finance, EconWPA 0303003, EconWPA.
- Robert E. Baldwin, 2003. "Openness and Growth: What's the Empirical Relationship?," NBER Working Papers 9578, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Toshihiko Mukoyama, 2003. "A Theory of Technology Diffusion," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0303010, EconWPA, revised 03 Jun 2003.
- Raymond Fisman & Inessa Love, 2003. "Financial Dependence and Growth Revisited," NBER Working Papers 9582, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sergey Slobodyan, 2002. "Indeterminacy and Stability in a Modified Romer Model," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp205, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.