Report NEP-DEV-2003-02-24This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Donggyu Sul, 2003. "The Elusive Empirical Shadow of Growth Convergence," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1398, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Windrum,Paul & Birchenhall,Chris, 2002. "Technological diffusion, welfare and growth: technological succession in the presence of network externalities," Research Memoranda 038, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Juergen Antony, 2003. "Directed Sector and Skill-Specific Technological Change: The Development of Wages for the High and Low Skilled," Discussion Paper Series 236, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Narula,Rajneesh, 2002. "Switching from import substitution to the ‘New Economic Model’ in Latin America: A case of not learning from Asia," Research Memoranda 042, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- William Scarth, 2003. "Population Aging, Productivity, and Growth in Living Standards," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 90, McMaster University.
- Pieper,Ute, 2002. "Patterns of inter-sectoral diffusion of technological growth: income, concentration, and public capital stocks," Research Memoranda 012, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Palokangas, Tapio K., 2003. "Labour Market Regulation, Productivity-Improving R&D and Endogenous Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 720, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Margaret Levenstein & Valerie Suslow & Lynda Oswald, 2003. "International Price-Fixing Cartels and Developing Countries: A Discussion of Effects and Policy Remedies," NBER Working Papers 9511, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Herings,P. Jean-Jacques & Kanning,Arnald J., 2002. "Unifying Commercial Laws of Nation-States Coordination of Legal Systems and Economic Growth," Research Memoranda 027, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Michael Pflüger, 2003. "Trade, Technology and Labour Markets: Empirical Controversies in the Light of the Jones Model," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 328, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ajit Singh & Ann Zammitt, 2003. "Globalisation, labour standards and economic development," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp257, ESRC Centre for Business Research.