Report NEP-DEV-2002-04-25This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- A Singh, 2001. "Income Inequality in Advanced Economies: A Critical Examination of the Trade and Technology Theories and an Alternative Perspective," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers, ESRC Centre for Business Research wp219, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 2002. "The Disturbing "Rise" of Global Income Inequality," NBER Working Papers 8904, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sylvie Demurger & Jeffrey D. Sachs & Wing Thye Woo & Shuming Bao, Gene Chang & Andrew Mellinger, 2002. "Geography, Economic Policy, and Regional Development in China," NBER Working Papers 8897, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bigsten, Arne & Durevall, Dick, 2002. "Is Globalisation Good for Africa?," Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics 67, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Raymond B Swaray, . "Volatility of primary commodity prices: some evidence from agricultural exports in Sub-Saharan Africa," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of York 02/06, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Item repec:bep:grleeb:2-1-2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mary Hallward-Driemeier & Giuseppe Iarossi & Kenneth L. Sokoloff, 2002. "Exports and Manufacturing Productivity in East Asia: A Comparative Analysis with Firm-Level Data," NBER Working Papers 8894, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chris Elbers & Jan Willem Gunning & Bill Kinsey, 2002. "Convergence, Shocks and Poverty," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 02-035/2, Tinbergen Institute.