Report NEP-DEV-2001-05-02This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-Philippe Stijns, 2001. "Natural Resource Abundance And Economic Growth Revisited," Development and Comp Systems 0103001, EconWPA.
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:0132 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francois, P. & Zabojnik, J., 2001. "Culture and Development: An Analytical Framework," Discussion Paper 2001-25, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Stephen Redding & Anthony J. Venables, 2001. "Economic Geography and International Inequality," International Trade 0103003, EconWPA.
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:0137 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fip:fednep:v.7no.1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:0136 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ilan Goldfajn & Roberto Rigobon, 2000. "Hard currency and financial development," Textos para discussÃ£o 438, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Charles Steindel & Kevin Stiroh, 2001. "Productivity: what is it and why do we care about it?," Staff Reports 122, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:0106 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:0103 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael Kremer & Alexei Onatski & James Stock, 2001. "Searching for Prosperity," NBER Working Papers 8250, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.