Report NEP-DEV-2000-11-14This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul A. David, 2000. "The Digital Technology Boomerang: New Intellectual Property Rights Threaten Global "Open Science"," Working Papers 00016, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Amelia U. Santos-Paulino, 2000. "Trade Liberalisation and Export Performance in Selected Developing Countries," Studies in Economics 0012, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Agell, Jonas & Persson, Mats, 2000. "On Analytics of the Dynamic Laffer Curve," Seminar Papers 682, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Kevin S. Nell, 2000. "Is Low Inflation a Precondition for Faster Growth? The Case of South Africa," Studies in Economics 0011, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Jakobsson, Ulf, 2000. "Where Schumpeter was Nearly Right - The Swedish Model and Capitalism, Socialism and Democracy," Working Paper Series 533, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Archibald R.M. Ritter & Nicholas Rowe, 2000. "Cuba: from "Dollarization" to "Euro-ization" or "Peso Re-Consolidation"?," Carleton Economic Papers 00-13, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised 2003.
- Bruno Cassiman & David Pérez Castrillo & Reinhilde Veugelers, 2000. "Endogeneizing know-how flows through the nature of R&D investments," Economics Working Papers 512, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Mar 2001.