Report NEP-DEM-2014-01-24This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Krapf, Matthias & Ursprung, Heinrich W. & Zimmermann, Christian, 2014. "Parenthood and productivity of highly skilled labor: evidence from the groves of academe," Working Papers 2014-1, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Naghsh Nejad, Maryam, 2013. "Institutionalized Inequality and Brain Drain: An Empirical Study of the Effects of Women's Rights on the Gender Gap in High-Skilled Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 7864, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Switek, Malgorzata, 2013. "Explaining Well-Being over the Life Cycle: A Look at Life Transitions during Young Adulthood," IZA Discussion Papers 7877, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maria Carmela Lo Bue, 2014. "What drives child health improvements in Indonesian households? A micro-level perspective on complementarities in MDG achievements," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 155, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Lucia Rizzica, . "When the Cat\'s Away... The Effects of Spousal Migration on Investments on Children," Development Working Papers 361, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:201413 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Constant, Amelie F. & Schüller, Simone & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2013. "Ethnic Spatial Dispersion and Immigrant Identity," IZA Discussion Papers 7868, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Uhrig, S.C. Noah, 2014. "An Examination of Poverty and Sexual Orientation in the UK," ISER Working Paper Series 2014-02, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Geiler, P.H.M. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2014. "Are Female Top Managers Really Paid Less?," Discussion Paper 2014-004, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bellido, Héctor & Molina, José Alberto & Solaz, Anne & Stancanelli, Elena G. F., 2013. "Which Children Stabilize Marriage?," IZA Discussion Papers 7858, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Keyu Jin & Nicolas Coeurdacier, 2013. "The One-Child Policy and Household Savings in China," 2013 Meeting Papers 790, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Francis, Bill & Hasan, Iftekhar & Park, Jong Chool & Wu, Qiang, 2014. "Gender differences in financial reporting decision-making: Evidence from accounting conservatism," Research Discussion Papers 1/2014, Bank of Finland.
- Razzolini, Tiziano & Leombruni, Roberto & Mastrobuoni, Giovanni & Pagliero, Mario, 2013. "Beneath the Surface: The Decline in Gender Injury Gap," IZA Discussion Papers 7849, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bloom, David E. & Humair, Salal & Rosenberg, Larry & Sevilla, J.P. & Trussell, James, 2013. "A Demographic Dividend for Sub-Saharan Africa: Source, Magnitude, and Realization," IZA Discussion Papers 7855, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Biavaschi, Costanza & Giulietti, Corrado & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2013. "Sibling Influence on the Human Capital of the Left Behind," IZA Discussion Papers 7859, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Diette, Timothy M. & Uwaifo Oyelere, Ruth, 2013. "Gender and Race Heterogeneity: The Impact of Increases in Students with Limited English on Native Students' Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 7856, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Facchini, Giovanni & Patacchini, Eleonora & Steinhardt, Max, 2014. "Migration, Friendship Ties and Cultural Assimilation," IZA Discussion Papers 7881, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hanushek, Eric A. & Schwerdt, Guido & Wiederhold, Simon & Woessmann, Ludger, 2013. "Returns to Skills around the World: Evidence from PIAAC," IZA Discussion Papers 7850, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).