Report NEP-DEM-2012-07-08This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Clarence Nkengne Tsimpo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ana Nuevo-Chiquero, 2012. "Trends in shotgun marriages: the pill, the will or the cost?," Working Papers 2012/21, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Gajigo, Ousman & Schwab, Benjamin, 2012. "The Rhythm of the Rains: Seasonal Effects on Child Health in The Gambia," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 125788, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Arndt, Channing & Benfica, Rui M.S. & Thurlow, James, 2012. "Gender Implications of Biofuels Expansion in Africa: The Case of Mozambique," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 125395, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hutchens, Robert M., 2012. "Measuring Segregation When Hierarchy Matters," IZA Discussion Papers 6667, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Peeters, Marga, 2012. "Asymmetric demographic pressure in South-Mediterranean versus North-Mediterranean economies and its impact on international gross capital flows," MPRA Paper 39635, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno Martorano & Chris De Neubourg & Marco Sanfilippo & UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre, 2012. "The Impact of Social Protection on Children: A review of the literature," Innocenti Working Papers inwopa666, UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre.
- Yuki, Kazuhiro, 2012. "Stereotypes, segregation, and ethnic inequality," MPRA Paper 39704, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://discovery.ucl.ac.uk/1348139/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ese:iserwp:2012-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yunus Aksoy & Tobias Grasl & Ron P Smith, 2012. "The economic impact of demographic structure in OECD countries," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1212, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Eriksson, Stefan & Johansson, Per & Langenskiöld, Sophie, 2012. "What is the right profile for getting a job? A stated choice experiment of the recruitment process," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2012:16, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Eriksson, Stefan & Johansson, Per & Langenskiöld, Sophie, 2012. "What is the right profile for getting a job? A stated choice experiment of the recruitment process," Working Paper Series 2012:13, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Philip Ulrich Sauré & Hosny Zoabi, 2012. "Retirement Age across Countries: The Role of Occupations," Working Papers 2012-06, Swiss National Bank.
- Chen, Yu & Gibb, Kenneth D. & Leishman, Chris & Wright, Robert E., 2012. "The Impact of Population Ageing on House Prices: A Micro-simulation Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 6668, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nina Drange & Tarjei Havnes, 2012. "Kindergarten for all: Long run effects of a universal intervention," Discussion Papers 695, Research Department of Statistics Norway.