Report NEP-DEM-2011-08-29This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Clarence Nkengne Tsimpo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Macunovich, Diane J., 2011. "Relative Cohort Size, Relative Income, and Women's Labor Force Participation 1968-2010," IZA Discussion Papers 5913, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Løken, Katrine Vellesen & Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Lundberg, Shelly, 2011. "Your place or mine? On the residence choice of young couples in Norway," Working Papers in Economics 03/11, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2011. "Effects of sex preference and social pressure on fertility in changing Japanese families," MPRA Paper 32956, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ragni Hege Kitterød & Jan Lyngstad, 2011. "Untraditional caring arrangements among parents living apart. The case of Norway," Discussion Papers 660, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Emma Näslund-Hadley & Georgina Binstock, 2011. "The Miseducation of Latin American Girls: Poor Schooling Makes Pregnancy a Rational Choice," IDB Publications 8693, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Martha J. Bailey, 2011. "Reexamining the Impact of Family Planning Programs on U.S. Fertility: Evidence from the War on Poverty and the Early Years of Title X," NBER Working Papers 17343, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nico Voigtländer & Hans-Joachim Voth, 2011. "How the West 'Invented' Fertility Restriction," NBER Working Papers 17314, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth Kuttner & Adam Posen, 2011. "How Flexible Can Inflation Targeting Be and Still Work?," Department of Economics Working Papers 2011-10, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Sep 2011.
- Jan Luiten van Zanden, 2011. "The Malthusian Intermezzo - Women’s wages and human capital formation between the Late Middle Ages and the Demographic Transition of the 19th century," Working Papers 0014, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- Anja Vatterrott, 2011. "The fertility behaviour of East to West German migrants," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2011-013, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Felfe, Christina & Lechner, Michael & Steinmayr, Andreas, 2011. "Sport and Child Development," Economics Working Paper Series 1135, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Rode, Sanjay, 2011. "Adolescent pregnancies and health issues in Uttar Pradesh: Some policy implications," MPRA Paper 32922, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Aug 2011.
- Virginia Maestri, 2011. "WP 108 - A deeper insight into the ethnic make-up of school cohorts. Diversity and school achievement," AIAS Working Papers wp108, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Mikolaj Szoltysek, 2011. "The genealogy of Eastern European difference: an insider’s view," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2011-014, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Raven Molloy & Christopher L. Smith & Abigail K. Wozniak, 2011. "Internal Migration in the United States," NBER Working Papers 17307, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alessandra Cataldi & Stephan Kampelmann & François Rycx, 2011. "Does it pay to be productive ?The case of age groups," DULBEA Working Papers 11-10, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.