Report NEP-DEM-2011-07-21This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Clarence Nkengne Tsimpo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthias Basedau, 2011. "Managing Ethnic Conflict: The Menu of Institutional Engineering," GIGA Working Paper Series 171, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Item repec:pri:crcwel:1322 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Olivier STERCK, 2011. "Why only one individual tests for HIV/AIDS among Sub-Saharan African Couples?," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011024, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Sonja Fagernäs, 2011. "Protection through Proof of Age. Birth Registration and Child Labor in Early 20th Century USA," Working Paper Series 2311, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Item repec:ner:lselon:http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/36680/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giulietti, Corrado & Ning, Guangjie & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 2011. "Self-employment of rural-to-urban migrants in China," CEPR Discussion Papers 8473, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Victoria Prowse & Peter Haan, 2011. "Longevity, Life-cycle Behavior and Pension Reform," Economics Series Working Papers 556, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Florian Ade & Ronny Freier, 2011. "When Can We Trust Population Thresholds in Regression Discontinuity Designs?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1136, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:sap:wpaper:137 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lynn, Peter, 2011. "Maintaining cross-sectional representativeness in a longitudinal general population survey," Understanding Society Working Paper Series 2011-04, Understanding Society at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.