Report NEP-DCM-2013-08-23This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ian Crawford & Matthew Polisson, 2013. "Testing for intertemporal nonseparability," IFS Working Papers W13/19, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Item repec:syb:wpbsba:06/2013 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Asghar, Zahid & Muhammad, Ahmed, 2013. "Socio-economic Determinants of Household Food Insecurity in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 21510, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:syb:wpbsba:01/2013 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Liping Gao & Hyeongwoo Kim & Yaoqi Zhang, 2013. "On the Effect of the Great Recession on US Household Expenditures for Entertainment," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2013-09, Department of Economics, Auburn University.