Report NEP-DCM-2013-04-06This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nordström, Jonas, 2013. "Valuation of Health Inputs and Convenience in New Products," Working Papers 2013:7, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Olivier Bargain & Andreas Peichl, 2013. "Steady-State Labor Supply Elasticities: An International Comparison," Working Papers halshs-00805744, HAL.
- Andrew Chesher & Adam Rosen, 2013. "What do instrumental variable models deliver with discrete dependent variables?," CeMMAP working papers CWP10/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Item repec:ner:euiflo:urn:hdl:1814/24594 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fabian Dunker & Stefan Hoderlein & Hiroaki Kaido, 2013. "Random coefficients in static games of complete information," CeMMAP working papers CWP12/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Rhona Barr & Susana Mourato, 2012. "Investigating fishers’ preferences for the design of marine Payments for Environmental Services schemes," Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment Working Papers 101, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Daniel J. Benjamin & Ori Heffetz & Miles S. Kimball & Alex Rees-Jones, 2013. "Can Marginal Rates of Substitution Be Inferred from Happiness Data? Evidence from Residency Choices," NBER Working Papers 18927, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrei Sirchenko, 2013. "A model for ordinal responses with an application to policy interest rate," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 148, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Li Gan & Tarun Sabarwal & Shuoxun Zhang, 2013. "Strategic or Non-Strategic: The Role of Financial Benefit in Bankruptcy," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201303, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2013.