Report NEP-DCM-2012-10-20This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John K. Dagsvik, 2012. "Making Senâ€™s capability approach operational. A random scale framework," Discussion Papers, Research Department of Statistics Norway 710, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- David Vincent, 2012. "Estimating random coefficients logit demand models using aggregate data," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2012, Stata Users Group 19, Stata Users Group.
- Peter Arcidiacono & Patrick Bayer & Jason R. Blevins & Paul B. Ellickson, 2012. "Estimation of Dynamic Discrete Choice Models in Continuous Time with an Application to Retail Competition," NBER Working Papers 18449, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Turner, Robert, 2012. "Using Contingent Choice Surveys to Inform National Park Management," Working Papers, Department of Economics, Colgate University 2012-02, Department of Economics, Colgate University.
- Bruno Lanz & Allan Provins, 2012. "Do status quo choices reflect preferences? Evidence from a discrete choice experiment in the context of water utilities' investment planning," CEPE Working paper series, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich 12-87, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.