Report NEP-DCM-2012-03-21This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yingying Dong & Arthur Lewbel & Thomas Tao Yang, 2012. "Comparing Features of Convenient Estimators for Binary Choice Models With Endogenous Regressors," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 789, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 15 May 2012.
- M. Du Preez & M.C. Sale, 2012. "Determining the impact of low-cost housing development on nearby property prices using discrete choice analysis," Working Papers 265, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Barla, Philippe & Lapierre, Nathanael & Alvarez Daziano, Ricardo & Herrmann, Markus, 2012. "Reducing Automobile Dependency on Campus: Evaluating the Impact TDM Using Stated Preferences," Working Papers 121311, University of Laval, Center for Research on the Economics of the Environment, Agri-food, Transports and Energy (CREATE).
- Christoph Kuzmics, 2012. "Inferring preferences from choices under uncertainty," Working Papers 462, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Hanming Fang & Edward Kung, 2012. "Why Do Life Insurance Policyholders Lapse? The Roles of Income, Health and Bequest Motive Shocks," NBER Working Papers 17899, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.