Report NEP-DCM-2010-11-20This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- André Decoster & Peter Haan, 2010. "Empirical Welfare Analysis in Random Utility Models of Labour Supply," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1074, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:3150 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Donald J. Brown & Chandra Erdman & Kirsten Ling & Laurie Santos, 2010. "Revealed Preferences for Risk and Ambiguity," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1774, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Raquel Carrasco & José Ignacio García Pérez, 2010. "Unobserved Heterogeneity in Multi-Spell Discrete Time Duration Models," Working Papers 10.11, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Berg, Nathan & Kim, Jeong-Yoo, 2010. "Demand for Self Control: A model of Consumer Response to Programs and Products that Moderate Consumption," MPRA Paper 26593, University Library of Munich, Germany.