Report NEP-DCM-2010-10-30This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eytan Sheshinski, 2010. "Limits on Individual Choice," Discussion Paper Series dp554, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Christian Pfarr & Andreas Schmid & Udo Schneider, 2010. "Estimating ordered categorical variables using panel data: a generalized ordered probit model with an autofit procedure," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_43, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Bergström, Lina & van Ham, Maarten & Manley, David, 2010. "Neighbourhood Choice and Neighbourhood Reproduction," IZA Discussion Papers 5238, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Peter Sivey & Anthony Scott & Anthony Scott & Julia Witt & Catherine Joyce & John Humphreys, 2010. "Why Junior Doctors Don’t Want to Become General Practitioners: A Discrete Choice Experiment from the MABEL Longitudinal Study of Doctors," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2010n17, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Admir Antonio Betarelli Junior, 2010. "Custo de acessibilidade entre residência e trabalho: um enfoque das características individuais, familiares e locais," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td407, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Rana Hendy & Chahir Zaki, 2010. "Assessing The Effects of Trade Liberalization on Wage Inequalities in Egypt: A Microsimulation Analysis," Working Papers 555, Economic Research Forum, revised Oct 2010.
- Ugo Colombino, 2010. "Equilibrium policy simulations with random utility models of labour supply," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 156, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Paolo Figini & Laura Vici, 2010. "Off-Season Tourists and the Cultural Offer of a Mass-Tourism Destination: The Case of Rimini," Working Paper Series 24_10, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Fortin, Bernard & Jacquemet, Nicolas & Shearer, Bruce, 2010. "Labour Supply, Work Effort and Contract Choice: Theory and Evidence on Physicians," CLSRN Working Papers clsrn_admin-2010-30, UBC Department of Economics, revised 21 Oct 2010.
- Okoye, B.C & Onyenweaku, C.E & Ukoha, O.O, 2010. "An Ordered Probit Model Analysis of Transaction Costs and Market Participation by Small-Holder Cassava Farmers in South-Eastern Nigeria," MPRA Paper 26114, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Husain, Zakir & Ghosh, Saswata, 2010. "Is health status of elderly worsening in India:A comparison of successive rounds of National Sample Survey data," MPRA Paper 25747, University Library of Munich, Germany.