Report NEP-DCM-2010-10-30This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eytan Sheshinski, 2010. "Limits on Individual Choice," Discussion Paper Series, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem dp554, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Christian Pfarr & Andreas Schmid & Udo Schneider, 2010. "Estimating ordered categorical variables using panel data: a generalized ordered probit model with an autofit procedure," EERI Research Paper Series, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels EERI_RP_2010_43, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Bergström, Lina & van Ham, Maarten & Manley, David, 2010. "Neighbourhood Choice and Neighbourhood Reproduction," IZA Discussion Papers 5238, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Peter Sivey & Anthony Scott & Julia Witt & Catherine Joyce & John Humphreys, 2010. "Why Junior Doctors Don’t Want to Become General Practitioners: A Discrete Choice Experiment from the MABEL Longitudinal Study of Doctors," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne wp2010n17, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Admir Antonio Betarelli Junior, 2010. "Custo de acessibilidade entre residência e trabalho: um enfoque das características individuais, familiares e locais," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td407, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Rana Hendy & Chahir Zaki, 2010. "Assessing The Effects of Trade Liberalization on Wage Inequalities in Egypt: A Microsimulation Analysis," Working Papers, Economic Research Forum 555, Economic Research Forum, revised Oct 2010.
- Ugo Colombino, 2010. "Equilibrium policy simulations with random utility models of labour supply," Carlo Alberto Notebooks, Collegio Carlo Alberto 156, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Paolo Figini & Laura Vici, 2010. "Off-Season Tourists and the Cultural Offer of a Mass-Tourism Destination: The Case of Rimini," Working Paper Series, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis 24_10, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Fortin, Bernard & Jacquemet, Nicolas & Shearer, Bruce, 2010. "Labour Supply, Work Effort and Contract Choice: Theory and Evidence on Physicians," CLSSRN working papers, Vancouver School of Economics clsrn_admin-2010-30, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 21 Oct 2010.
- Okoye, B.C & Onyenweaku, C.E & Ukoha, O.O, 2010. "An Ordered Probit Model Analysis of Transaction Costs and Market Participation by Small-Holder Cassava Farmers in South-Eastern Nigeria," MPRA Paper 26114, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Husain, Zakir & Ghosh, Saswata, 2010. "Is health status of elderly worsening in India:A comparison of successive rounds of National Sample Survey data," MPRA Paper 25747, University Library of Munich, Germany.