Report NEP-DCM-2010-08-14This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fosgerau, Mogens & McFadden, Daniel & Bierlaire, Michel, 2010. "Choice probability generating functions," MPRA Paper 24214, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniele Pacifico, 2010. "Estimating nonparametric mixed logit models via EM algorithm," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0072, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia Politica.
- Daniele Pacifico, 2010. "On the role of unobserved preference heterogeneity in discrete choice models of labour supply," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0071, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia Politica.
- Breitmoser, Yves, 2010. "Structural modeling of altruistic giving," MPRA Paper 24262, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rosston, Gregory L. & Savage, Scott J. & Waldman, Donald M., 2010. "Household Demand for Broadband Internet Service," Working paper 36, Regulation2point0.