Report NEP-DCM-2009-12-11This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pacifico, Daniele, 2009. "Modelling Unobserved Heterogeneity in Discrete Choice Models of Labour Supply," MPRA Paper 19030, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Koker, Tolga, 2009. "Choice under Pressure: A Dual Preference Model and Its Application," Working Papers 60, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Dasgupta, Indraneel, 2009. "Contraction Consistent Stochastic Choice Correspondence," IZA Discussion Papers 4596, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Florence Nguyen & Marie-Odile Carrère & Nora Moumjid, 2009. "Framing effects of risk communication in health-related decision making. Learning from a discrete choice experiment," Post-Print halshs-00435090, HAL.
- Mélanie Jaeck & Robert Lifran, 2009. "Preferences, Norms and Constraints in farmers' agro-ecological choices. Case study using choice experiments survey in the Rhone River Delta, France," Working Papers 09-16, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Dec 2009.