Report NEP-DCM-2009-11-14This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kurt Schmidheiny & Marius Brülhart, 2009. "On the equivalence of location choice models: conditional logit, nested logit and poisson," Working Papers 2009/14, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Fredrik Carlsson & Mitesh Kataria & Elina Lampi, 2009. "Dealing with ignored attributes in choice experiments on valuation of Sweden's environmental quality objectives," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-089, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- VoňkovÃ¡, Hana & van Soest, Arthur, 2009. "How Sensitive Are Retirement Decisions to Financial Incentives: A Stated Preference Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 4505, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eckstein, Zvi & Lifshitz, Osnat, 2009. "Dynamic Female Labor Supply," IZA Discussion Papers 4550, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Babutsidze, Zakaria & Cowan, Robin, 2009. "Inertia, Interaction and Clustering in Demand," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 045, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.