Report NEP-DCM-2009-04-05This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Burda & Matthew Harding & Jerry Hausman, 2008. "A Bayesian mixed logit-probit model for multinomial choice," CeMMAP working papers, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies CWP23/08, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Roman Matousek & Chris Stewart, 2009. "Rating Assignments: Lessons from International Banks," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 868, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Cole, Scott & Brännlund, Runar, 2009. "Climate Policy Measures: What do people prefer ?," Umeå Economic Studies 767, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Myoung-jae Lee & Sung-jin Kang, 2009. "Strategic Voting and Multinomial Choice In US Presidential Elections," Discussion Paper Series 0907, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Nakamura, Emi & Zerom, Dawit, 2008. "Accounting for Incomplete Pass-Through," MPRA Paper 14389, University Library of Munich, Germany.