Report NEP-DCM-2008-06-21This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan Rouwendal & Arianne de Blaeij & Piet Rietveld & Erik Verhoef, 2008. "The Information Content of a Stated Choice Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 08-053/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00285861_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Daruvala, Dinky & Jaldell, Henrik, 2008. "Do you do what you say or do you do what you say others do?," Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics 309, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Richard Yao & Pamela Kaval, 2008. "Valuing Biodiversity Enhancement in New Zealand," Working Papers in Economics, University of Waikato, Department of Economics 08/07, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Rambonilaza, Tina, 2005. "Land-use planning and public preferences: What can we learn from choice experiments method?," MPRA Paper 9225, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2007.
- Cuccia Tiziana, 2008. "A contingent ranking study on the preferences of tourists across seasons," EBLA Working Papers, University of Turin 200802, University of Turin.