Report NEP-DCM-2008-02-23This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benjamin Nefussi & Cyrille Schwellnus, 2007. "Does FDI in Manufacturing Cause FDI in Business Services? Evidence from French Firm-Level Data," Working Papers, CEPII research center 2007-21, CEPII research center.
- Yin-yen Tseng & Erik Verhoef, 2007. "Value of Time by Time of Day: A Stated-Preference Study," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 07-061/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 08 Nov 2007.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Kataria, Mitesh & Lampi, Elina, 2008. "Dealing with ignored attributes in choice experiments on valuation of Sweden’s environmental quality objectives," Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics 289, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 01 Mar 2009.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pia:wpaper:20070431 is not listed on IDEAS anymore