Report NEP-DCM-2007-11-24This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard Williams, 2007. "Estimating Heterogeneous Choice Models with Stata," West Coast Stata Users' Group Meetings 2007, Stata Users Group 3, Stata Users Group.
- Anat Bracha & Donald J Brown, 2007. "Affective Decision Making: a Behavioral Theory of Choice," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001676, UCLA Department of Economics.
- R. Brau & AE. Scorcu & L. Vici, 2007. "Assessing visitor satisfaction with tourism rejuvenation policies: the case of Rimini, Italy," Working Paper CRENoS 200709, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Broberg, Thomas, 2007. "Examining the income-effect in contingent valuation -The importance of making the right choices," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 723, UmeÃ¥ University, Department of Economics.
- Kahanec, Martin & Mendola, Mariapia, 2007. "Social Determinants of Labor Market Status of Ethnic Minorities in Britain," IZA Discussion Papers 3146, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John D. Hey & Andrea Morone & Ulrich Schmidt, 2007. "Noise and Bias in Eliciting Preferences," Kiel Working Papers 1386, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- George R. Parsons & Steven M. Thur, 2007. "Valuing Changes in the Quality of Coral Reef Ecosystems: A Stated Preference Study of SCUBA Diving in the Bonaire National Marine Park," Working Papers, University of Delaware, Department of Economics 07-18, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.