Report NEP-DCM-2007-11-10This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John M. Rose & Riccardo Scarpa, 2007. "Designs Efficiency for Non-market Valuation with Choice Modelling: How to Measure It, What to Report and Why," Working Papers in Economics, University of Waikato, Department of Economics 07/21, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Christopher L. Gilbert & Francesca Modena, 2007. "Models for Non-Exclusive Multinomial Choice, with Application to Indonesian Rural Households," Department of Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia 0724, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Felix Schlaepfer, 2007. "Contingent valuation: a new perspective," SOI - Working Papers, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich 0715, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2007-27 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael Funk & Reiner Eichenberger, 2007. ""It's the Challenger, Stupid!": Elections and the Theory of Rank-Order Tournaments," CREMA Working Paper Series, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA) 2007-20, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).