Report NEP-DCM-2007-02-24This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthew Harding & Jerry Hausman, 2006. "Using a Laplace approximation to estimate the random coefficients logit model by non-linear least squares," CeMMAP working papers, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies CWP20/06, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Mònica Serrano & Jordi Roca, 2007. "Atmospheric Pollution and Consumption Patterns in Spain: An Input-Output Approach," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2007.62, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Adda, Jerome & Dustmann, Christian & Meghir, Costas & Robin, Jean-Marc, 2007. "Career Progression and Formal versus On-the-Job Training," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6087, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Natalia Melgar & Juliette Milgram & Máximo Rossi, 2006. "Preferences for Protectionism: Do economic factors really matter?," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers), Department of Economics - dECON 1306, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Verbic, Miroslav & Erker, Renata, 2007. "Economic Valuation of Environmental Values of the Landscape Development and Protection Area of Volcji Potok," MPRA Paper 1819, University Library of Munich, Germany.