Report NEP-DCM-2006-11-25This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Danny Campbell & W. George Hutchinson & Riccardo Scarpa, 2006. "Lexicographic Preferences in Discrete Choice Experiments: Consequences on Individual-Specific Willingness to Pay Estimates," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2006.128, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Christian Belzil & Marco Leonardi, 2006. "Can Risk Aversion Explain Schooling Attainments? Evidence From Italy," Working Papers, Groupe d'Analyse et de ThÃ©orie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), UniversitÃ© Lyon 2, Ecole Normale SupÃ©rieure 0607, Groupe d'Analyse et de ThÃ©orie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), UniversitÃ© Lyon 2, Ecole Normale SupÃ©rieure.
- Benoit Dostie & Pierre Thomas LÃ©ger, 2006. "Self-selection in migration and returns to unobservable skills," Cahiers de recherche 06-01, HEC MontrÃ©al, Institut d'Ã©conomie appliquÃ©e.
- Bonin, Holger & Schneider, Hilmar, 2006. "Workfare: Eine wirksame Alternative zum Kombilohn," IZA Discussion Papers 2399, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2006-34 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paul Bingley & Gauthier Lanot, 2006. "Public Pension Programmes and the Retirement of Married Couples in Denmark," Keele Economics Research Papers, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University KERP 2006/20, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 2006. "On the choice of most-preferred alternatives," MPRA Paper 803, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sullivan, Paul, 2006. "Estimation of an Occupational Choice Model when Occupations are Misclassified," MPRA Paper 862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sullivan, Paul, 2006. "Interpolating Value Functions in Discrete Choice Dynamic Programming Models," MPRA Paper 864, University Library of Munich, Germany.