Report NEP-DCM-2006-03-11This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ellickson, Paul & Misra, Sanjog, 2006. "Supermarket Pricing Strategies," Working Papers 06-02, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Aaberge, Rolf & Colombino, Ugo & Wennemo, Tom, 2006. "Evaluating Alternative Representations of the Choice Sets in Models of Labour Supply," IZA Discussion Papers 1986, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Euwals, Rob & van Vuuren, Daniel & Wolthoff, Ronald P., 2006. "Early Retirement Behaviour in the Netherlands: Evidence from a Policy Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 1992, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martin Browning & Jesus Carro, 2006. "Heterogeneity and Microeconometrics Modelling," CAM Working Papers 2006-03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Mads Meier Jæger & Anders Holm, . "Intergenerational Educational Mobility in the Comprehensive Danish Welfare State: Testing the Primacy of Non-monetary Social Origin Effects," CAM Working Papers 2006-05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Jacob Nielsen Arendt & Anders Holm, 2006. "Probit Models with Binary Endogenous Regressors," CAM Working Papers 2006-06, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Nicole M. Boyson & Christof W. Stahel & Rene M. Stulz, 2006. "Is There Hedge Fund Contagion?," NBER Working Papers 12090, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nadja Silberhorn & Yasemin Boztug & Lutz Hildebrandt, 2006. "Estimation with the Nested Logit Model: Specifications and Software Particularities," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-017, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.