Report NEP-DCM-2005-12-20This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Silvia Ferrini & Riccardo Scarpa, 2005. "Experimental Designs for Environmental Valuation with Choice-Experiments: A Monte-Carlo Investigation," Working Papers in Economics, University of Waikato, Department of Economics 05/08, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Hans Keiding, 2005. "Capabilities and Equality of Health I," Discussion Papers, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics 05-24, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Edward J. Lopez & Daniel Sutter, 2005. "Ignorance in Congressional Voting? Evidence from Policy Reversal on the Endangered Species Act," Microeconomics, EconWPA 0512002, EconWPA.
- Patricia Sourdin, 2005. "Pension Contributions as a Commitment device: evidence of sophistication among time-inconsistent households," Public Economics, EconWPA 0512009, EconWPA.
- Elena Bardasi & Chiara Monfardini, 2005. "Women's Employment, Children and Transition An Empirical Analysis on Poland," CHILD Working Papers, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY wp07_05, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Maria J. Gil-Molto & Claudio A. Piga, 2005. "Entry and Exit in a Liberalised Market," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics, Loughborough University 2005_10, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised May 2006.