Report NEP-DCM-2005-02-13This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Li, Mingliang & Tobias, Justin, 2005. "Bayesian Analysis of Structural Effects in an Ordered Equation System," Staff General Research Papers 12247, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Cohen-Goldner, Sarit & Eckstein, Zvi, 2004. "Estimating the Return to Training and Occupational Experience: The Case of Female Immigrants," CEPR Discussion Papers 4603, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ho, Tai-Kuang & von Hagen, Jürgen, 2004. "Money Market Pressure and the Determinants of Banking Crises," CEPR Discussion Papers 4651, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Van Rijckeghem, Caroline & Weder di Mauro, Beatrice, 2004. "The Politics Of Debt Crises," CEPR Discussion Papers 4683, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Capron, Henri & Cincera, Michele, 2004. "Industry/University S&T Transfers: What Can We Learn From Belgian CIS-2 Data?," CEPR Discussion Papers 4685, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zhiyang Jia, 2005. "Spousal Influence on Early Retirement Behavior," Discussion Papers 406, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Balcaen S. & Ooghe H., 2004. "Alternative methodologies in studies on business failure: do they produce better results than the classic statistical methods?," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2004-16, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Breugelmans E. & Campo K. & Gijsbrechts E., 2005. "Opportunities for active stock-out management in online stores: The impact of the stock-out policy on online stock-out reactions," Working Papers 2005005, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.