Report NEP-DCM-2004-12-20This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matteo Bugamelli & Luigi Infante, 2003. "Sunk Costs of Exports," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 469, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Junankar, Pramod N. (Raja) & Mahuteau, Stéphane, 2004. "Do Migrants Get Good Jobs? New Migrant Settlement in Australia," IZA Discussion Papers 1434, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Edlira Narazani, 2004. "Interrelationships Between Labor and Capital Adjustment Decisions," Labor and Demography 0412003, EconWPA.
- Shomu Banerjee & James H. Murphy, 2004. "A Simplified Test for Preference Rationality of Two-commodity Choice," Emory Economics 0421, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Bezalel Peleg & Peter Sudholter, 2004. "Bargaining Sets of Voting Games," Discussion Paper Series dp376, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Barreiro, Jose Manuel & Ruzo, Emilio & Losada, Fernando, 2004. "Modelo logit multinomial y regresion con variables ficticias: una aplicacion regional al sector lacteo," Economic Development 81, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- Grilo, I. & Thurik, A.R., 2004. "Determinants Of Entrepreneurship In Europe," Research Paper ERS-2004-106-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.