Report NEP-DCM-2004-12-02This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yannis M. Ioannides, 2004. "Topologies Of Social Interactions," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 287, Econometric Society.
- Sara AyllÃ³n & Magda Mercader & Xavier Ramos, 2004. "CaracterizaciÃ³n de la privaciÃ³n y de la pobreza en Catalunya," Working Papers wpdea0410, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Merih Uctum & Isamu Kato, 2004. "FIxed, Float or Intermediate? A Cross-COuntry Time Series Analysis Of Exchange Rate Regimes," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 291, Econometric Society.
- De Borger Bruno & Mayeres Inge, 2004. "Taxation of car ownership, car use and public transport: insights derived from a discrete choice numerical optimisation model," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische StudiÃ«n, Energy, Transport and Environment ete0413, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische StudiÃ«n, Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Walter Beckert & Richard Blundell, 2004. "Invertibility of Nonparametric Stochastic Demand Functions," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics 0406, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.