Report NEP-DCM-2003-06-16This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xavier, Ana & Robin Thompson, 2003. "Unofficial payments for acute state hospital care in Kazakhstan. A model of physician behaviour with price discrimination and vertical service differentiation," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 224, Royal Economic Society.
- Brown, Sarah & Lisa Farrell & Mark N Harris, 2003. "Who are the Self-employed? A New Approach," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 31, Royal Economic Society.
- Dimitrov, D.A. & Borm, P.E.M. & Hendrickx, R.L.P., 2003. "Good and Bad Objects: Cardinality-Based Rules," Discussion Paper 2003-49, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- D Rigby & M Burton, 2003. "Capturing Preference Heterogeneity in Stated Choice Models: A Random Parameter Logit Model of the Demand for GM Food," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0319, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Kim, Tae-Hwan & Thanaset Chevapatrakul & Paul Mizen, 2003. "Predicting Changes in the Interest Rate: The Performance of Taylor Rules Versus Alternatives for the United Kingdom," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 122, Royal Economic Society.
- Bandyopadhyay, Taradas & Kunal Sengupta, 2003. "Rational Choice: The Case of Path Dependent Procedures," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 12, Royal Economic Society.
- Fratzscher, Marcel & Matthieu Bussiere, 2003. "Towards A New Early Warning System of Financial Crises," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 81, Royal Economic Society.
- Pudney, Stephen & Monica Hernandez & Ruth Hancock, 2003. "The Welfare Cost of Means-Testing: Pensioner Participation in Income Support," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 171, Royal Economic Society.