Report NEP-CWA-2013-10-11This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. David J. Pollard issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Woong Lee & Chankwon Bae, 2013. "Regional Borders and Trade in Asia," Trade Working Papers 23640, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Peter J. Morgan & Victor Pontines, 2013. "An Asian Perspective on Global Financial Reforms," Finance Working Papers 23637, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Peter J. Morgan, 2013. "Monetary Policy Frameworks in Asia : Experience, Lessons, and Issues," Finance Working Papers 23639, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Leonid Gokhberg & Tatiana Kuznetsova & Vitaly Roud & Stanislav Zaichenko, 2013. "Monitoring innovation activities of innovation process participants (2011: R&D organisations)," HSE Working papers, National Research University Higher School of Economics WP BRP 06/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Elena Nikolova & Dora Simroth, 2013. "Does cultural diversity help or hinder entrepreneurs? Evidence from eastern Europe and central Asia," Working Papers, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Office of the Chief Economist 158, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Office of the Chief Economist.
- Irineu de Carvalho Filho & Stephan Litschig, 2013. "The Long-run and Intergenerational Education Impacts of Intergovernmental Transfers," Working Papers, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics 718, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Andersen, Thomas Barnebeck & Barslund, Mikkel & Hansen, Casper Worm & Harr, Thomas & Jensen, Peter Sandholt, 2013. "How Much Did China's WTO Accession Increase Economic Growth in Resource-Rich Countries?," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark 15/2013, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Anna Zaytseva & Olga Shuvalova & Dirk Meissner, 2013. "User innovation - empirical evidence from Russia," HSE Working papers, National Research University Higher School of Economics WP BRP 08/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Alma Kudebayeva & Armando Barrientos, 2013. "A decade of poverty reduction in Kazakhstan 2000-2009: growth and/or redistribution?," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series, BWPI, The University of Manchester 18713, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00866449 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Holger Breinlich & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Jonathan R.W. Temple, 2013. "Regional growth and regional decline," Economics Discussion Papers, University of Essex, Department of Economics 729, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Flues, Florens & Löschel, Andreas & Lutz, Benjamin Johannes & Schenker, Oliver, 2013. "Ups and downs: How economic growth affects policy interactions," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 13-066, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- World Bank, 2013. "Russian Federation - Export Diversification through Competition and Innovation : A Policy Agenda," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15821, The World Bank.