Report NEP-CWA-2013-10-05This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. David J. Pollard issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruns, Stephan B. & Gross, Christian, 2013. "What if Energy Time Series are not Independent? Implications for Energy-GDP Causality Analysis," FCN Working Papers 10/2013, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- ZHANGALIYEVA, Aigerim & NAKABAYASHI, Masaki, 2013. "Heritage from Czar: The Russian Dual System of Schooling and Signaling," ISS Discussion Paper Series (series F) f163, Institute of Social Science, The University of Tokyo.
- Majeed, Dr. Muhammad Tariq, 2013. "Inequality, Trade and Development: Evidence from Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 50337, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Özgür Bor & Mustafa Ýsmihan, 2013. "Gasoline Pricing, Taxation and Asymmetry: The Case of Turkey," Working Papers 2013/7, Turkish Economic Association.
- Morgan, Peter J., 2013. "Monetary Policy Frameworks in Asia: Experience, Lessons, and Issues," ADBI Working Papers 435, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Lee, Hyun-Hoon & Park, Donghyun, 2013. "The Financial Role of East Asian Economies in Global Imbalances: An Econometric Assessment of Developments after the Global Financial Crisis," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 118, Asian Development Bank.
- Ivanov, Alexey, 2013.
"В Поисках Синергетического Эффекта: Российский Рынок Слияний И Поглощений В 2005-2012 Гг
[In search of synergy effects: Russian M&," MPRA Paper 50304, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Metin M. Cosgel, 2013. "The Fiscal Regime of an Expanding State: Political Economy of Ottoman Taxation," Working papers 2013-28, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Nuno Rosa Reis & Manuel Portugal Ferreira & João Carvalho Santos, 2013. "A bibliometric study of the cultural models in International Business research," Working Papers 104, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Jürgen Rüttgers, 2013. "Knowledge Society in the 21st Century," Working Papers 2013/29, Maastricht School of Management.
- Aysit Tansel, 2013. "Supplementary Education in Turkey: Recent Developments and Future Prospectss," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1319, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Larsson, Simon & Fantazzini, Dean & Davidsson, Simon & Kullander, Sven & Hook, Mikael, 2013. "Reviewing electricity production cost assessments," MPRA Paper 50306, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Demachi, Kazue, 2013. "Capital Flight and Transfer from Resource-Rich Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 50273, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pal, Sarmistha, 2013. "Corruption, Networking and Foreign Ownership: Recent Evidence from CEE Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 7636, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- FERRAGINA, Anna Maria, 2013. "The Impact of FDI on Firm Survival and Employment: A Comparative Analysis for Turkey and Italy," CELPE Discussion Papers 127, CELPE (Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy), University of Salerno, Italy.