Report NEP-CWA-2013-07-05This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. David J. Pollard issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James D. Campbell & April Mitchell Franco, 2013. "Cannibalization, Innovation and Spin-outs," DRUID Working Papers 13-11, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Beath, Andrew & Christia, Fotini & Enikolopov, Ruben, 2013. "Do elected councils improve governance ? experimental evidence on local institutions in Afghanistan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6510, The World Bank.
- Hoen, Herman W., 2013. "Emerging market economies and the financial crisis: Is there institutional convergence between Europe and Asia?," Discourses in Social Market Economy 2013-04, OrdnungsPolitisches Portal (OPO).
- Reiljan, Janno & Paltser, Ingra, 2013. "The implementation of research and development policy in European and Asian countries," Discourses in Social Market Economy 2013-03, OrdnungsPolitisches Portal (OPO).
- Gautam, Mahesh R. & Timilsina, Govinda R. & Acharya, Kumud, 2013. "Climate change in the Himalayas : current state of knowledge," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6516, The World Bank.
- Pieroni, Luca & Lorusso, Marco, 2013. "The Role of Fiscal Policy Components in Private Consumption: a Re-examination of the Effects of Military and Civilian Spending," MPRA Paper 47878, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Annamaria Conti & Jerry Thursby & Marie C. Thursby, 2013. "Patents as Signals for Startup Financing," NBER Working Papers 19191, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guglielmo Barone & Gaia Narciso, 2013. "The Effect of Mafia on Public Transfers," Working Paper Series, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis 34_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.