Report NEP-CWA-2012-11-11This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Cherry Ann Santos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Atif, Syed Muhammad & Mohazzam, Sardar, 2012. "Inclusive Growth Strategies for Pakistan ─ Myth or Reality for Policymakers," EconStor Preprints 65714, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Atif, Syed Muhammad & Srivastav, Mudit & Sauytbekova, Moldir & Arachchige, Udeni Kathri, 2012. "Globalization and Income Inequality: A Panel Data Analysis of 68 Countries," EconStor Preprints 65664, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Ahmad, Mahyudin & Marwan, Nur Fakhzan, 2012. "Economic growth and institutions in developing countries: Panel evidence," MPRA Paper 42293, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Watanagase, Tarisa, 2012. "Impact of Changes in the Global Financial Regulatory Landscape on Asian Emerging Markets," ADBI Working Papers 391, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Azam, Rehan & Muhammad, Danish & Syed Akbar, Suleman, 2012. "The significance of socioeconomic factors on personal loan decision a study of consumer banking local private banks in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 42322, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Youssouf Kiendrebeogo, 2012. "The E ffects of Financial Development on Trade Performance and the Role of Institutions," Working Papers 201235, CERDI.
- Victor Gorshkov, 2012. "Foreign activity of Russian banks:reconsidering multinational banking theory," KIER Working Papers 830, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Cashin, P. & Mohaddes, K. & Raissi, M. & Raissi, M., 2012. "The Differential Effects of Oil Demand and Supply Shocks on the Global Economy," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1249, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Possumah, Bayu Taufiq & Ismail, Abdul Ghafar & Shahida, Shahimi, 2012. "Bringing Work Back In Islamic Ethic," MPRA Paper 41351, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Feb 2012.
- Viren , Matti, 2012. "How can growth be accelerated in Europe?," Research Discussion Papers 29/2012, Bank of Finland.
- Sergei Guriev & Elena Vakulenko, 2012. "Convergence between Russian regions," Working Papers w0180, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Mañé Estrada, Aurèlia & Soldevila Lafon, Maria Victòria & Cámara Arilla, Carmen de la & Puig Gómez, Albert, 2012. "New stakeholders, spaces and instruments of analysis in the context of energy relationships: Case studies from Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan," Working Papers 2072/203154, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Van Robays, Ine, 2012. "Macroeconomic uncertainty and the impact of oil shocks," Working Paper Series 1479, European Central Bank.
- David C Broadstock & Hong Cao & Dayong Zhang, 2012. "Oil Shocks and their Impact on Energy Related Stocks in China," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS) 137, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Azam, Rehan & Muhammad, Danish & Syed Akbar, Suleman, 2012. "Consumption style among young adults toward their shopping behavior:an empirical study in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 42369, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kumagai, Satoru & Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Isono, Ikumo & Keola, Souknilanh & Tsubota, Kenmei, 2012. "Geographical simulation analysis for logistics enhancement in Asia," IDE Discussion Papers 369, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Matthias Doepke, 2012. "The Economics and Politics of Women's Rights," 2012 Meeting Papers 116, Society for Economic Dynamics.