Report NEP-CWA-2012-10-06This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Cherry Ann Santos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Lagi & Yaneer Bar-Yam, 2012. "The European debt crisis: Defaults and market equilibrium," Papers 1209.6369, arXiv.org.
- Sergey Mityakov & Heiwai Tang & Kevin K. Tsui, 2012. "InternationalPolitics and Import Diversification in the Second Wave of Globalization," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0770, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Masood, Sarwar Awan & Muhammad, Waqas & Amir, Aslam, 2012. "Multidimensional Measurement of Poverty in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 41532, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pardey, Philip G. & Alston, Julian M. & Chan-Kang, Connie, 2012. "Agricultural Production, Productivity and R&D over the Past Half Century: An Emerging New World Order," Staff Papers 133745, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Benkovskis, Konstantins & Wörz, Julia, 2012. "Non-price competitiveness of exports from emerging countries," BOFIT Discussion Papers 19/2012, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Frederick van der Ploeg, 2012. "Breakthrough Renewables and the Green Paradox," OxCarre Working Papers 091, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Francesco Nicolli & Giulia Bettin, 2012. "Does climate change foster emigration from less developed countries? Evidence from bilateral data," Working Papers 201210, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Nikolay Aleksandrov & Raphael Espinoza & Lajos Gyurko, 2012. "Optimal Oil Production and the World Supply of Oil," OxCarre Working Papers 092, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Athina Economou & Christos Kollias, 2012. "Terrorism and Political Self-Placement in European Union Countries," Economics of Security Working Paper Series 73, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Zimmermann, Laura, 2012. "Labor Market Impacts of a Large-Scale Public Works Program: Evidence from the Indian Employment Guarantee Scheme," IZA Discussion Papers 6858, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nayak, Purusottam, 2012. "Human Development in Northeastern Region of India: Issues and Challenges," MPRA Paper 41582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghazala Azmat & Rosa Ferrer, 2012. "Gender gaps in performance," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 379, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Galina Besstremyannaya & Jaak Simm, 2012. "The impact of private health insurers on the quality of Russian regional health systems," Working Papers w0177, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Tomas Frejka & Sergei Zakharov, 2012. "Comprehensive analyses of fertility trends in the Russian Federation during the past half century," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2012-027, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Richard Layard, 2012. "In brief: Mental illness and the NHS," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 380, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Moayedi, Vafa, 2012. "Detecting Islamic Calendar Effects on U.S. Meat Consumption: Is the Muslim Population Larger than Widely Assumed?," MPRA Paper 41554, University Library of Munich, Germany.