Report NEP-CWA-2012-05-02This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Cherry Ann Santos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Akramov, Kamiljon T. & Shreedhar, Ganga, 2012. "Economic development, external shocks, and food security in Tajikistan:," IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) 1163, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Lin, Justin Yifu & Rosenblatt, David, 2012. "Shifting patterns of economic growth and rethinking development," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6040, The World Bank.
- Seyfettin Gursel & Zumrut Imamoglu, 2011. "Why is Agricultural Employment Increasing in Turkey?," Working Papers, Bahcesehir University, Betam 004, Bahcesehir University, Betam, revised Apr 2013.
- Tang, Hsiao Chink, 2012. "Why Do Imports Fall More than Exports Especially During Crises? Evidence from Selected Asian Economies," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration, Asian Development Bank 96, Asian Development Bank.
- Gupta, Abhijit Sen, 2012. "Exchange Rate Coordination in Asia: Evidence using the Asian Currency Unit," ADBI Working Papers, Asian Development Bank Institute 356, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Das Gupta, Chirashree, 2012. "Growth and public finance in Bihar," IDE Discussion Papers, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO) 331, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Armando Barrientos, 2012. "What is the Role of Social Pensions in Asia?," Development Economics Working Papers 23294, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Birner, Regina & Gupta, Surupa & Sharma, Neeru, 2011. "The political economy of agricultural policy reform in India: Fertilizers and electricity for irrigation," Research reports, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) reginabirner, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sanders, Daniel J. & Balagtas, Joseph V. & Gruere, Guillaume P., 2012. "Revisiting the palm oil boom in Southeast Asia: The role of fuel versus food demand drivers," IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) 1167, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Romina Boarini & Margherita Comola & Conal Smith & Robert Manchin & Femke de Keulenaer, 2012. "What Makes for a Better Life?: The Determinants of Subjective Well-Being in OECD Countries – Evidence from the Gallup World Poll," OECD Statistics Working Papers, OECD Publishing 2012/3, OECD Publishing.
- Niklas Potrafke & Heinrich Ursprung, 2012. "Globalization and gender equality in the course of development," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2012-07, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Kaja Bonesmo Fredriksen, 2012. "Income Inequality in the European Union," OECD Economics Department Working Papers, OECD Publishing 952, OECD Publishing.
- Gaowang Wang & Heng-fu Zou, 2012. "Economic Globalization, Mercantilism and Economic Growth," CEMA Working Papers, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics 548, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Ann Huff Stevens & Douglas L. Miller & Marianne Page & Mateusz Filipski, 2012. "Why Do More People Die During Economic Expansions?," Issues in Brief, Center for Retirement Research ib2012-8, Center for Retirement Research, revised Apr 2012.
- Ran Abramitzky & Leah Platt Boustan & Katherine Eriksson, 2012. "A Nation of Immigrants: Assimilation and Economic Outcomes in the Age of Mass Migration," NBER Working Papers 18011, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claudio Dicembrino & Pasquale Lucio Scandizzo, 2012. "The Fundamental and Speculative Components of the Oil Spot Price: A Real Option Value Approach," CEIS Research Paper, Tor Vergata University, CEIS 229, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 18 Apr 2012.